Tuesday 3 September 2013

Reinforcements have arrived


Okay, so my blogging activity has been rather dead for a quite a while now, and now it's time to pick it up again. While I've done a fair bit of putting paint on models, unfortunately nothing has been done to completion. One of my problems has been scurrying to get some sort of force painted to minimum 3 colours so I can actually play with a painted army. This has caused a lot of back and forth due to indecision on my part of what I actually want to paint.

This is now no longer a problem. I have made a purchase from another player who has decided to step away from 40K. Yesterday I received said package, and behold:


The acquisition of this force will allow me to get games in with a fully painted army, while allowing me to get units fully painted without feeling rushed. I already feel more relaxed about my painting, and have already started mapping out what I will be focusing on next.

This means I should hopefully have more significant content to add to this blog, which should mean more frequent updates. Now I'm not going to get ahead of myself, I'm setting a minimum target of 1 post a month, with an effort being made to do a post every 2 weeks. We'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment